By: Lawrence Mak
Be “Pet Smart” When Selling Your House
Tags: Be “Pet Smart” When Selling Your House
Some people just don’t appreciate pets, and all the sights, sounds, and smells that go with them. So, to keep potential buyers focused on your house, and not your pet, follow these simple tips:
- Wash and put away the pet toys and food bowls.
- Refresh the kitty litter.
- Check your yard for doggie doo.
- Use room or carpet deodorizer.
- Send your pet on vacation during showings.
You love your pet. But it’s your house that you’re trying to sell.